Sports and Youth Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2023.
Posted On: January 11, 2023
Last Date: January 23, 2023
Sports and Youth Affairs Department Advertisement:
Recently there are new vacancies for Sports and Youth Affairs Department jobs in Punjab. The posts of Project Development Specialist, Monitoring Evaluation Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Financial Office Assistant, Planning Officer, Research Associate, Office Assistant, Computer Assistant, and Driver are vacant for those jobs.If you’re interested by any of those jobs then your schooling need to be BA, ACCA, MS, Intermediate, Middle, CA, Master, Bachelor, and B.E. Sports and Youth Affairs Department Jobs Your age restriction need to be 25 to fifty five years. If you’ve got got those qualifications for those jobs you then definitely have to observe for those jobs.
Apply for Sports and Youth Affairs Department.
Applicants can ahead their programs to Deputy Secretary (Admin)/Project Development Specialist, Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Punjab Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- Applications typed on the prescribed Form (sample given below) should reach the office of Additional Secretary / Project Coordinator, Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Punjab Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore latest by 23-01-2023 with the name of the post applied
for dearly written on the upper right corner of the envelop.
- Applications received after the given date and/or without the aforesaid marking shall not be considered;
- Separate form and envelop should be used for each post in case a candidate intends to apply for two or more posts;
- All the advertised positions are meant for a Lahore-based project with a contractual tenure upto June, 2023 with no further extensions.
- This contract will not entail any claim towards regular appointment.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxations per Govt. Rules and Regulations
- Quota for women, disabled, and minority candidates shall be fixed in accordance with the government policy/ rules. Disabled candidates must attach the relevant disability certificate with their applications;
- complete applications shall be rejected summarily, and only the short-listed candidates shall be intimated and called for tests/Interviews, but no TA /DA shell be paid for the purpose.
- The department reserves the right to cancel/reject any application.