Introduction: If you are in search of a career that offers stability, growth, and excellent benefits, the FPSC Secretariat Jobs 2023 may be just what you need. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is inviting applications for various positions in the Secretariat for the year 2023. The positions are available for both fresh […]
Category: Fpsc Jobs
Federal Service Commission
- The Fpsc Jobs is the central regulator of the public service in Pakistan. It is the first and only institution in Pakistan that regulates the entire spectrum of public services. Its primary mandate is to ensure equitable access, quality and efficiency in public services.
- The Commission ensures that the public interest is protected by ensuring that people are not deprived of their rights and entitlements as a result of any procedural or other irregularities.
- It also ensures that the relevant laws are implemented effectively, that there is transparency in decision-making and that the public service is accountable to the people it serves.The Federal Service Commission is a regulatory body of the government of Pakistan.
- The Fpsc Jobs was created in 1976 to regulate the employment and working conditions of the federal government employees in Pakistan.
- The Federal Service Commission is a constitutional body and it is authorized to pass rules, regulations, and codes of conduct for the government employees.