2 Vacant Positions For National Archives Pakistan Careers 2023:
3 Jobs FAQ :
The National Archives of Pakistan is a governmental organization responsible for the preservation and maintenance of Pakistan’s historical records. It is a repository of primary sources including official documents, photographs, maps, manuscripts and other valuable documents documenting the history of the country. If you are passionate about preserving history, the National Archives of Pakistan could be the perfect place to start your career.
|Company||National Archives of Pakistan Jobs|
|Qualification||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow On LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook||Click Here|
|Like On Pinterest||Click Here|
Vacant Positions For National Archives Pakistan Careers 2023:
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Binder (BPS-05)
- Cataloguer (BPS-10)
- Dark Room Assistant (BPS-07)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Paperman (BPS-01)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Jr Technical Assistant (BPS-07)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-05)
How to Apply National Archives Pakistan Careers:
- National Job Portal NJP will receive Online Applications for this recruitment. So, open the NJP website www.njp.gov.pk
- Jobsolutions.pk published this Jobs at National Archives Pakistan Careers.
- job solutions which became firstly marketed via way of means of Modern Languages is offering various job opportunities.
- National Archives Pakistan Careers and the remaining date to use for this process is given withinside the ad.
Jobs FAQ :
Q: What is the Salary Range in National Archives Pakistan Careers?
Q: What are the benefits of working in the National Archives of Pakistan?
when a suitable opportunity arises.