Pakistan Army Civilians Jobs 2023 are introduced in a Military College primarily based totally in Rawalpindi (Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Jobs 2023 | Civilians Recruitment 2023). Pakistani residents are invited to this recruitment. Quotas are one after the other defined for Sindh, Punjab, Sidh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Merit, and Local Areas (Attock, Jhelum, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Haripur, Kohistan, AJK, and GB).
Military College of Signals Rawalpindi invitations utility for the posts of Assistants, Steno-Typists, Lower Division Clerks LDC, Upper Division Clerks UDC, Generator Operators, Mali, Naib Qasid, CRO, Chowkidar, Cook Mess, Mess Waiters, Khakrob, and GCO.
|Company||Military College of Signals|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow On LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook||Click Here|
How To Apply?
- To apply, send a complete CV, copies of your transcripts, experience certificates, a copy of your CNIC, and recent photos to the Military College of Signals in Rawalpindi. For BS-06 to BS-16 positions, the application form must be accompanied by a postal order for Rs. 500.
- What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
- Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit an application form together with all relevant documentation to the address below.
- Is TA/DA available for these Military College of Signals Rawalpindi Jobs 2023?
- For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
- Who will be called for an interview or a test?
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
- Late application/form submission.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- What are the requirements for government workers?
- Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.