Lady Willingdon Hospital Lahore Jobs 2023.
Last Date:January 25, 2023
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 1. Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- 2. Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, under “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004” initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- 3. Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Metric, FSc. etc.)/degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNC, work experience certificates, (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lady Willingdon Hospital, Lahore, Ravi Road, Lahore.
- 4. In case of O’ Level & ‘A’ Level equivalence certificate must also be F.Sc Second Division from a recognized 18 25 18-02-2023 submitted.
- 5. Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- 6. Age relaxation in upper age Board having Diploma in the relevant Allied Health Sciences Discipline from a Recognized Board. If none is available, then candidates having qualification of metric (2nd Division with Science from a recognized Board along with two years Diploma in the relevant discipline from Punjab Medical Faculty.limit as per Govt. Of the PUNJAB, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- 7. Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- 8. Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with “The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022” and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt, of the Punjab.
- 9. Persons already in Govt, service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
- 10. Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- 11. Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- 12. No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- 13. Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- 14. Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lady Willingdon Hospital, Lahore, Ravi Road, Lahore, Till 25-01-2023.
- 15. Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per Board having Diploma in the relevant Allied Health Sciences Discipline from a Recognized Board. If none is available, then candidates having qualification of metric (2nd Division with Science from a recognized Board along with two years Diploma in the relevant discipline from Punjab Medical Faculty. the “Selection Criteria for Appointment” as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab, Furthermore Selection Committees may devise some written/practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the “Interview” and assign marks accordingly.
- 16.Interview/Test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, Lady Willingdon Hospital, Lahore, Ravi Road, Lahore on the date mentioned against each post at 10.00 AM. (No separate call letter will be issued in this regard)
(DR. SABAHAT HABIB KHAN)/MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT LADY WILLINGDON HOSPITAL LAHORE.