Today, Emerson University has introduced new employment possibilities for certified, competent, and certified specialists for engagement withinside the management sector. The “Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023” notification is posted withinside the Daily Nawaiwaqt.Emerson University hires packages from Pakistani Nationals having dwelling house in Punjab Province for its brand new recruitment. Employees of Government/Semi-Government also are eligible.Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023[ez-toc]
Posted On: 12-jan-2023
Last Date: 01-feb-2023
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals domiciled in the Province of Punjab for the following.
Terms & Conditions Eligibility Criteria:
- Two copies of the applications on the prescribed application form (can be downloaded from university website: www.cum.edu.pk along with the attested copies of degrees/certificates/ detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, three recent passport size photographs along with original copy of duly signed and stamped bank challan (can be downloaded from university website) pay order/bank draft of required amount of Rs.3000 in favour of Treasurer Emerson University Multan in Bank of the Punjab only should reach the office of the Registrar, Emerson University Multan on or before 91-02-2023 through registered post/courier service.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible. .
- Candidates already employed in Government/Semi Government departments or Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel by due date; otherwise their application shall not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect or received after the due date and without original bank deposit challan will be rejected.
- University reserves the rights to fill any position/withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
- The position applied for must be clearly mentioned on the application form and envelope.