Department of Archaeology and Museums Islamabad Jobs 2023.The National Heritage and Culture Division Government of Pakistan are seeking for packages from Pakistani Nationals to lease them for the vacant posts on the Department of Archaeology & Museums (Department of Archaeology and Museums Islamabad Jobs 2022). Archaeology and Museums Department Islamabad Jobs are commencing for Pakistani citizens (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Punjab, and Baluchistan).
Department of Archaeology & Museums invited programs from eligible applicants, withinside the prescribed format, as in keeping with the eligibility standards for the subsequent post: Accountant, Cashier, Daftari, Library Attendant, Technical Assistant, Upper Divisional Clerk, Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk, Publication Assistant, Photo Printer, Driver jobs in Islamabad.. These jobs are associated with Management class and Government jobs. The minimal qualification required for this activity is Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor. Only Shortlisted applicants could be referred to as for interview/demonstration. allowances could be given as admissible beneath neath Department of Archaeology & Museums guidelines 2023.
Archaeology & Museums Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement is posted to lease Pakistani nationals for its PSDP Projects. So, those vacancies are contract-primarily based totally.
PSDP Project-primarily based totally vacancies are commencing for a Senior Archaeologist, Graphics Designer, System Analyst, Field Officer, Conservation Assistant, Chowkidar, Night Watchman, Site Attendant, and Surveyor.
|Company||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Follow On LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Like On Facebook||Click Here|
- System Analyst
- Conservation Assistant
- Field Officer
- Graphics Designer
- Night Watchman
- Site Attendant
- Senior Archaeologist
- All candidates shall be allowed age relaxation of 5 years for all posts as per Government Policy/Instructions.
- Candidates belonging to schedule casts, Buddhist and Northern Areas shall be given age relaxation as per Government instructions.
- Candidates already in Government service shall be required to apply through proper channel.
- Suitable candidates shall be called for test/interview after necessary short listing of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for test/Interview.
- Application containing complete bio data, on the prescribed Application Form without attachment of copies of documents should reach to the undersigned within fifteen days after the advertisement.
Candidates who want to use for (PPS-04 to PPS-08) vacancies must Apply Online via the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk OR Click Here. Create a profile on NJP and ahead programs online.